Thursday, March 18, 2010

things i love thursday

  • going to foundation in the morning and hanging with Mr. Parisi.
  • sleeping in a bed. (i've slept on the ground for the past 3 nights and it is soo very uncomfortable. so i now have bruises on my hips >.< and i slept on my bed last night and it felt sooo good.)
  • rearranging my room. its good to have a little change sometimes.
  • cat parties. (haha i walked outside yesterday to let patchy in and there were 3 other cats outside too.)
  • having discussions in lunch on which is better, the lion king or toy story. (lion king!)
  • my english teacher being back from new mexico! i like him way more than the sub we had.
  • hanging out outside with no coats and not being cold :] oh how i love spring.
  • sitting on driveways. i dont know why but i love doing that.
  • the awesome ghetto guy in my global class. hes funny haha.
  • lauren bringing me back something from paris. she'll be back next sunday. soo far awayy!
  • scrap booking with zoe and the lady she babysits for, trisha (i think im doing that on saturday...?)
  • gabe the mexican talking to me. it completely made my day on monday. i see him all the time but we havnt spoken any words at all this year until monday!
  • nina. she is my one and only little fuzzy butt.
  • the telephone video that zoe made me watch. its sooo creepy haha.
  • listening to music. it just sorta makes everything better.
  • bright orange nails. they're fun :]
  • long thought out posts. i didnt used to do them. but this post took me a while because i actually thought of a bunch of things that i love now.
  • new stuff. (my charlie the unicorn bag that says "i am the banana king!" and my new hoodie and sweat pants from aerie.)
kay thats for this week :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: