Wednesday, March 31, 2010

little letters.

dear sickness,
go away. i like being healthy. healthy is fun! and its good for you... cuz its healthy. uh duh. hehe. i must admit, you are getting better... but you're not gone yet. you've stayed with me long enough. its been 6 days! holy cow. leavee! like now! please and thank you.

dear report card,
i dont like you very much right now. i just got my lowest gpa of a 3.39. ever since i got a 4.0 and 4.11 last year, my standards for my grades are really high. i like As. not Bs or Cs, As! i got 2 Cs, 4 Bs, and 3 As. that doesnt make me happy. i got 7 As last year.

dear the all american rejects,
i love you. i remember when i was in 7th grade you were my favorite band. sorry, you've been replaced by boys like girls, but i still love you. i was looking for your CD the other day but couldnt find it :[ you give me so many memories. i like it.

dear new moon,
you complete me. you're a movie of hot guys running around with no shirts on. who wouldnt love that? even the people who are anti-twilight should love that! and jacob black is soo beautiful. he is one of my many future husbands. we'll make little wolf babies.

dear music,
i dont know what id do without you. no matter what, if im in a bad mood and i listen to some music it will cheer me right up. me and eric are fighting? i go into my room and blast some music. next thing ya know im all happy and shit haha. you're like jesus in a disc. :]

xoxo, dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: