Thursday, March 4, 2010

things i love thursday

 
  • making cute little books in chemistry about HCl (hydrogen chloride) going on a boat ride and then falling in the water and drifting apart to become NaCl (sodium chloride) and H2O (water).
  • watching a million awesome youtube videos with my bestie. youtube = life.
  • having over 70 shirts and still not knowing what to wear to school.
  • scrap booking.
  • cookie cake.
  • awesome shirts with dinosaurs and penguins on them :]
  • bright orange nail polish.
  • alice and wonderland. anyone going to see it? i want to but i have no money and nobody to go with.
  • nina!
  • my clean bedroom :]
  • music on the radio. im really liking the songs they're playing now. most of them are really catchy.
  • going to planet fitness! my goal is to lose 20 pounds by july. 4 months. i can do it!
  • having deep conversations with my mommy.
  • bowling. i havnt gone since my birthday party. i need to get some money and go with friends sometime.
  • charlie the unicorn stuff at hot topic.
  • making references to books. it makes me feel smart :]
  • going all natural. aka not wearing make up and not straightening my hair <-- thats what i did today! 
huzzah! im done :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: