Wednesday, March 31, 2010

sometimes...

sometimes i just want to fit in perfectly. i want to be the same. i want everyone to think im cool and not lame for not doing whatever it is they like doing.
sometimes i just want to be different. i want people to look at me and see someone whos not like the rest, but still interesting. i want to have my own style and start my own trends.
sometimes i wish things were how they used to be. i wish i still had some of my old friends. i wish i was younger. i wish things would be easier.
sometimes i wish people would grow up and move on. holding grudges or holding onto anything really, isnt good. i wish people would notice that it isnt helping anything.
sometimes i wish i was famous. i wish everyone knew who i was. and  everywhere i went people who know who i was.
sometimes i wish i was pretty and skinny. i wish more guys would like me and that they would come running to me. i wish i could do things without being self conscious.
sometimes i love myself. i think im pretty and smart and fun. im creative and outgoing. i have friends and a family that loves me. im a cool kid.
sometimes i hate myself. i think im fat and ugly. im a "dumb blonde". im annoying. im too loud. i try to hard to be something im not. i copy people.
sometimes i just wish life was a lot easier and had all the answers right in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: