Saturday, March 6, 2010

little letters

dear mysterious kitty,
you are soooo adorable! i loved how you're so friendly and not afraid of me. i dont know where you live or where you came from but i love you. i hope you hang out near my house a lot so we can be friends :] hahaha.

dear summer,
you are on your way. you're trying to break though the winter-ness. the sun is shinning and the snow is melting. you make me happy. i know spring comes first but whatevs. i never really liked summer as a child because i was such a nerd and loved being in school. well, i still love school but i really love summer so much more now! sooo many memories are made in summer. its amazing <3

dear stores to which i applied,
i hope one or more of you will accept me. it would be amazing to work at any of you. im really hoping either American Eagle or Dunkin Donuts. the others would be nice too but these two are my favorites. so please hire me :]

dear owl city,
i like your song vanilla twilight. my favorite part is "the silence isnt so bad till i look at my hands and feel sad cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." when i first heard that i was like "awww! thats soo cute!" haha :]

dear music from the past,
not really the past but before 2010. i love you. i love hearing songs from like a few years ago and i get memories from them. like when i hear cupids choke hold i think about 7th grade and riding on the bus because thats when i would listen to it. and when i hear fall for you i think about 2 summers ago when i spent a week at my daddys house. i love memories :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: