Thursday, March 11, 2010

things i love thursday :]

  • the good feeling you get when you call in to where you applied and they tell you to call back. like in a good way. like "ok we'll look you over, call back."
  • knowing most of the words to a rap. makes me feel like a gangster :]
  • making plans to go to a movie with a group of friends.
  • my mommys homemade mac n cheese. yuuuuummy!
  • getting some friends and going  somewhere to eat. great time to socialize too!
  • music. it makes life soo much better.
  • warm weather! not having to wear a coat to school is great! and i just love it. the whole sunshine warmth pretty everything! i love the wind blowing on me on a nice warm day.
  • saying something and everyone taking it completely sexual.
  • telling your teacher to "shut up" and then realizing what you said and saying "oh my god, im sorry! dont shut up!" haha
  • babysitting! its how i get my money at the moment :]
  • making the best of a bad situation. its not worth it to stay upset.
  • having a boyfriend :]
  • noticing things that others dont. ex.1 i noticed a typo in our programming paper! ex.2 i noticed me and my mommys coffee tasted like iced tea and not coffee... the lady accidentally put tea in it >.<
  • savoia bakery! its soo pretty!
alrightt thats it for this week!

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: