Monday, March 15, 2010

really long update type thingy.

happy monday everyone! i hope all of your days are going swell. my day was fantabulous. well, for the most part. its funny because today actually wasnt one of my best days but for some reason i just block out all of the bad parts.
i spent a third of my school day in the band room. yes im a band geek. but i havnt practiced the songs much so i had to get caught up. my stomach started hurting and i dont know why but it hurt for a few periods. i got mad in lunch.
ok so i have this like secret hate for chandler but ill talk about that another time. but he sat at my table and khang shot an orange peel at zoes table and they asked who did it and chandler goes "DANA! *points at dana*" and i absolutely hate being blamed for stuff i didnt do so i was like "i didnt do that you liar!" and i started shooting orange peels at him. then he went and sat at a table near me and chelsea followed cuz shes a creeper and she told veronica to come too so she did. so i was alone at the table and they actually were like laughing at me im like really? you're so mature.
so the next few classes were ok. then i went to programming which is my favorite class and the class with my freshmen. so my teacher said we had to make a "get method" and i didnt recognize those words and also i thought they could have learned it before i was in the class. haha so i said "i dont know what that is" and melissa goes "yeah you do we just did it like last week." and i was like oh well i dont remember and then she said something like oh and you think you're so smart or something and im like wth? so class went normal.
then on the bus brian looked upset and he said to me earlier that he wanted to talk to me so i asked him why he was upset and he said "reasons" and melissa comes in and says "because people are all up in his business." and i sarcastically said "oh really who?" because i was obviously in his business then. and she said "like everyone and you right now dipshit." im like seriously wtf?! so i just ignored her.
then i came home and home was normal. just how home always is. so theres my day for ya.

you wanna know something i find really funny? science has always been my worst subject. i got straight Cs in living environment. i failed earth science. and now im in chemistry. and guess what? i have an A+. and out of all of my grades, its my highest. shocker right? and another funny thing about that is... im gonna fail the final. i have no doubt that i will fail. i got a 56 on the midterm after the curve. on the final, there is no curve. so im screwed. but ill pass the class and thats all that matters to me.
so theres only about 2 people who read my blog and they already know what im about to say but im going to say this anyways to inform the imaginary readers that i have. so i have a new boyfriend. hes great. the only downfall to this is that i lost my best friend over it. you see, he is her brother. and we've already had problems with this but idk. this just sorta happened like this. is it for the better? for the worse? im not sure right now but i'll figure it out and i'll go with what i think is right.
right now im listening to the all american rejects and i miss the CD i had. i got it in the 7th grade and i let my friend borrow it and i never saw it again. but i have some of the songs on the computer and i love them soo much. it really brings back some haley memories. mostly of when we went to darien lake for her 12th birthday. that was realllly fun. as much as i dont like haley now, we had some goooood times.
so anywhoo this is a realllly long post. so im going to end it now. i hope you all have a good night. im going to bed now :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: