Thursday, July 8, 2010

things i love thursday!

  • having bestie time almost everyday! :]
  • summer school. its easy and i enjoy math >.< gosh im such a nerd.
  • warm weather. its really nice. even though its been reallllly hot the past 3 days.
  • panera bread. me and my mommy went there for dindin tonight. it was yummy :]
  • music as always. my current favorite song is billionaire by travie mccoy and bruno mars.
  • having long hair. it makes me happy! and its almost as long as i want it, right below my boobs! :]
  • alan not being here anymore. that sounds mean but i just never liked him so its good with him gone.
  • being a nerd with caty. "what are you doing?" "setting up an equation." hahah and "i wish we had some homework."
  • being tan. thats one of the great things about summer. i get really tan :]
  • ninaaa! i love her to death! shes my favoritest cat everr!

soooo thats it for this week. its kinda weird because youd think i wouldnt like summer school... but i've enjoyed the past 3 days much more than most of the summer so far. haha :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: