Friday, July 16, 2010

things i love friday damn it!

hahah so i alwaysss miss thursay sooo im not even gonna call this one things i love thursday. its things i love friday! yeahh! so ha! anywhooo hahah heres my list :]
  • being single. it was mutual and we're both happy with the outcome. we're actually only "taking a break" until school starts back up. we're gonna try again. but only once more. if it doesnt work again we're done. we're not me and chandler haha.
  • spending all my time with the people i love. this being caty, jess, and uhh... others. haha. i see caty like everyday and i see jess often now too because im with caty so much haha.
  • going to seabreeze! it was fun. and yesterday haha. it was me, my daddy, eric, tiffany, lisa, and kelly. i got the tiniest sun burn. barely noticeable.
  • my geometry summer school class. its such a dorky thing to say but i love it! it makes me have a reason to be awake early and not waste my day! and im with my bestie. and im doing math! what could be more fun?! hahah.
  • working at taco bell. technically i havent worked there yet. i went in for my orientation on wednesday and the manager, tony, wasnt there! so i was there for 45 minutes waiting for my ride haha. but i got to meet some cool people that work there. i think ill have fun.
  • taking buses! its totally new for me but im getting used to it. i know a lot more than i did last year. i almost took one by myself today!
sooo i hope you are all having a fabulous summer so far and i hope it all continues to be great! :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: