Wednesday, July 21, 2010

every time i get that little bit of hope, something changes it.

so as you all know, i like a boy. and this isnt one of those times where im like i think i like him but im not sure. or where i like him and someone else. no this isnt like that. i like him and i like him a lot and hes the only boy i like at the moment. wow i said like a lot in those few sentances... anywhoo... so yeah i like him.
we text all the time and its not even like i text him first all the time. he texts me first sometimes too! i know thats not much important but it shows he was thinking about me even for just a second to think of texting me. also i've seen him more than usual recently. i've seen him at least 4 times in the past week. and its not like we see each other for a second and go back to our lives. he was at my house, downstairs flirting with me while everyone else was upstairs. and we played soccer together with some friends and we went back to our friends house and were flirting. also he said he is gonna take me to see despicable me sometime. sooo ya know what my crazy mind thought up?? i thought that he might like me too. i had that little hope. stupid me huh? because on his blog it says that he thinks some girl is amazingly pretty and that her personality is bomb. im not that girl.
soooo im back to where i was, secretly crushing on this boy. maybe someday things will be different.

-dana

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to be as unrude as i can possibly be: i told you so. jess told you so. we told you so.

    but i'm sorry anyway that you got your hopes crushed. maybe try going without a boyfriend for awhile? it's not like you don't have enough other stuff going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knoww >.< thats why i called myself stupid lol. and i wasnt planning on actually dating him. just hoping he liked me too. i did just get out of a relationship and even though im so over it, its not time for another.

    ReplyDelete

i love reading everything you have to say (: