Friday, July 9, 2010

amazing day!

started off going to school with caty. and i was going to get my bus pass when i ran into my math teacher from this previous year! then we went to class and it was easy and stuffs. then me and caty came home and i made us some ham&egg&cheese sandwiches. then i called taco bell and guess what? I GOT THE JOB! woooo! oh yesss! sooo i have orientation some time next week. anywhoo... then we took a bus to javas where we waited for her friends. we eventually were there with sterling, joey, and shamell. we played pool and i pretty much sucked... but then out of nowhere i got 2 balls in! :] yayyy. and it was raining a lott but my mom came to pick me up and i had to go out in the rain to get in the car and i got really wet after like 5 seconds in the rain. and now i am home. so today was pretty fun for me. i hope you are all having lovely days :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: