Tuesday, July 27, 2010

being the bigger person

is hard sometimes, but it shows maturity. im gonna ramble about how i had to be the bigger person just a few minutes ago on here because i dont wanna do it where everyone is gonna see and think im immature. nobody looks at my blog but me and a few close friends so i dont mind them seeing haha.
sooo... me and my friend dylan were play arguing over who was nicer, me or him. he posted his facebook status as "like this if you know im nicer than dana smith" some people liked it but everyone was just playing around like us. then dylan said "im gonna win but i still love you dana." and one of zoes friend andral comments randomly on the status saying "we dont love her. dont get her hopes up." so i said "was that necessary?" and she said "i felt it was necessary to let you know i dont like you." and another girl jazmine commented saying "dang andral i was gonna say something similar but you said it better" so then i said "um i know you dont like me and the feeling is mutual. and it wasnt necessary over a facebook status that was for fun." and the jazmine girl says "so your mad now? and i care because?" and andral says exactly "haha thiz type ov shit makes mhe laff....i felt iht was necessary so i dnt give a fucq wat u say anywaiizz since ihtz known tht we don't like each other i waz just nice enough to do it on facebook opposed to me doing iht in person and watching tht stupid look appear on ur fucqing face :)" (both the girls typed like that btw) and i soo badly wanted to go off on her saying shit but i decided that it wouldnt make me any better than her so i just commented saying "someones mature" and i left it at that. i will not be responding to it either unless something else is said that is like mega over the edge. 
soooo sorry about my ranting but it pissed me off and i had to get it out some how. other than that i am having a lovely day with my bestie caty. we will be going to play soccer in a few with jess and her family and their friends and stuff. 


-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: