Thursday, June 18, 2009

things i love thursday!


  • buttons.
  • cheese balls.
  • summer <3
  • sward fights.
  • skinny jeans.
  • devinnn.
  • awesome hair.
  • taylor swift rapping.
  • "would you make out with dana?" texts.
  • hunny buns with cake batter.
  • tickle fights.
  • "im awake!" five minutes later "im soooo tired."
  • milkk.
  • rain.
so this is my list this week. i have my math final tomorrow and my global one on tuesday. then i will be done with freshman year forever! im so excited to be a sophomore. caty made me try on a pair of her skinny jeans and they looked fabulous on me! so i think i need to go buy some now. and im going to the mall tonight but sadly i have no money. only window shopping. have a nice dayy!

2 comments:

  1. sword* (i had to. :P)

    omgg! you saw taylor swift rapping too?! it was awesomely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes! she was soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete

i love reading everything you have to say (: