Sunday, June 14, 2009

idk my bff brandon?

i was thinking i needed a counselor to talk to about stuff. cuz sometimes i just want to tell someone something and keep it secret. and theres really nobody i can tell that will keep it secret. but then i realized there is one person i can tell stuff to. brandon. my best guy friend. he will listen to me, give me advice, and keep it a secret. and hes a really good secret keeper cuz i try to get stuff out of him and he wont even budge. the only problem is we arent all that close yet. so it'd be weird for me to call him or something. but i just really need to talk to him right now. theres really nobody else i can. brandon is the best person to talk to. and right now thats exactly what i need. someone i can just talk to. spill my guts out to. and he wont judge me.

3 comments:

  1. spill my guts out**

    you wrote guys. and once again, i had to edit. sorreh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah thanks sophs.
    i suck at typing.

    ReplyDelete

i love reading everything you have to say (: