Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things i love thursday

  • being liked.
  • band concerts.
  • going to barnes & noble.
  • friendship bracelets.
  • soft hair and hands.
  • being pretty.
  • applying to billgrays with my guy bestie.
  • standing for the whole spanish class.
  • blue & brown eyes.
  • younger friends.
  • wintergirls by laurie halse anderson.
  • waking up early.
  • loud music.
  • compliments.

this week started off not too good but it got way better after a little while. listening to music helps if you're not having a good day. listen to your favorite kind of music. talking to people who are nice to you also helps. i was talking to about four guys and they were all being really nice to me. it made me feel better. and then i found out that two of them like me. it was really flattering. tonight i am going to play god bless america at a redwings baseball game along with a bunch of kids from my school band. i also finished my computer final today. actually it was less then 30 minutes ago haha. it was really easy. i think i'll get an A+!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: