Sunday, June 21, 2009

camp is fun!

im going off to camp in a week! and while im there i wont have a computer so i wont be able to post anything until july 4th. so im going to tell you some stuff now. my last day of school is tuesday. then my summer will begin. my brother graduates high school on saturday. i will be going to that duhh. then the next day i will be off to camp. i will reunite with all my old camp buddies from last year! the first thing im going to do is go to my cabin and setup my bed! ill wait for my friends to come because we promised eachother we'd take the swim test together. so then we will take the swim test and we will enjoy the pool! then we'll play some volleyball im sure! ((that was our favorite thing to do last year at camp)) im not sure what my major and minor is yet because they wont tell us untill we get there. so ill let you know when i get back. its going to be great and im going to get a tannn! then when i come back im going to have like 3 sleepovers in a row with caty! haha. i'll even have some pictures to show after! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: