Saturday, June 13, 2009

best friends.

im not quite sure who my best friends are at the moment. i know caty is. and i know zoe is but shes more like a sister then a bestie so i wont count her. but then there are some who im not sure if id count them as besties. sometimes i dont really care who my besties are. like me and caty went through this phase where we werent besties with jessica. i didnt care. she said we were gonna be besties with sophie and chandler and i didnt care. i went along with it. but now her and jess are besties again. but now im confused as to who i want my besties to be. there were 3 of us. and no matter what whenever all of us were together someone would feel left out. if i was ever with one of them and not both it would be fine. but if it was the 3 of us they would be kinda mean to me. even if they were just kidding it wasnt nice. i liked having one bestie. i liked it when me and caty were besties with nobody else. so now i need to decide who i want as my besties and who i want as just friends. and it will be hard to decide and even harder to tell people if they arent my besties. now i feel bad for even writing this blog but hey im a teenager and this stuff is gonna happen in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: