Monday, June 22, 2009

a child of your own.


so last night i had a dream. it was a lovely dream. close to the end of my dream, i had a baby. i was never pregnant and i didnt give birth. but there was a baby. and it was mine. and i loved it with all my heart. caty was with me. and i was trying to figure out its birthday because i didnt know what day it was. it was born on june 21st. which is brittanys birthday! so anyways i was holding it and feeding it and loving it. and it made me want a baby. just something that i could hold forever and love it and it would love me back. no im not gonna go out and have a baby now because im only 15 but i just cant wait till i do have a baby.

2 comments:

  1. you mean teen pregnancy ISN'T cool? shocker.
    but my baby was wayyy cuter than the one in the picture. was yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i know right!
    and yes my baby was much cuter then the one in the picture. and it was tinyyy. haha

    ReplyDelete

i love reading everything you have to say (: