Monday, June 15, 2009

freshman finals

so, my finals are this week. freshman year is officially over... except for the tests. im not really worried about them cuz i know ill pass them all. so tomorrow it all starts. i have my spanish test at 8am. then wednesday i have my english test and my earth science one. then thursday i dont have a test. friday i have my algebra one. monday no test and then tuesday i have global history. and about 2 weeks later i will get my report card and will be considered a sophmore :] i cant wait!

2 comments:

  1. sophomore** :]

    i had to.
    but it's awesome that you're almost done with freshmannn year! then you can go on to the big kid school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh haha thanks.
    and yeahh and you're gonna be a freshy!!

    ReplyDelete

i love reading everything you have to say (: