Tuesday, March 31, 2009

my cat nina.

oh i love my cat so much. her name is Nina. she is calico and something with long fur. shes the cutest little cat ever! ive had her for about 5 years now. she is one of my most prized possessions... but im not sure if shes counted as a possession. oh well. anyways if she died or i had to give her up, id be broken. i love her so much!
heres a bit about her.
shes very playful. she will bite and scratch just because shes in a playful mood. shell scratch is you pull her tail (obviously, but i do it anyways). she has the cutest little kitten meow. still sounds like a baby. she puuuuuurs! she likes sleeping with me (in a totally non sexual way). she will lay on me or next to me. she will randomly open doors whenever she feels like it. and she attacks the other cats! they dont really like her.
so today me and my mom were talking about and my mom said she loved the other 2 cats more then nina *gasp* how could that be!? was she serious? yes she was! she said if she could go back in time and give nina away so we didnt have her she would. i was shocked! and so i went over to nina and started kissing her and telling her i loved her mucho even if mommy didnt! so anyways i love my nina very much and would never give her up!

also me and chandler broke up yesterday. i will not go into details or anything cuz you dont need to know. its my business not yours :]
byee!


Forever ++ Always,

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: