Friday, March 20, 2009

dinner with his family.

i feel like going to the mall. hmm... maybe tomorrow my mom will take me and my step sister to the mall. that would be soo fun. it'd be more fun if i actually had more then $2 to buy something. but whatever. today im going to my boyfriends house. i didnt really want to... but his mom wont let him come to my house until i go there. so i am. im guessing dinner is going to be very awkward. he has 2 brothers who i know... but i dont know well. thats gonna be kinda awkward. i was thinking if it was just the rents and us it'd be fine but no you have to add the 2 older brothers. i even think dinner with friends and their families is a bit awkward haha. this will be... interesting. and what if i dont like what they're having for dinner? cuz i dont like a lot of foods. and these people are black... so im guessing they like chicken and stuff... well... i dont really like chicken lmfao. that was totally a racist comment... my bad. but seriously i dont like much meat. so... hopfully it will be something i'll like. wish me luckkk. hahaha.


Forever ++ Always,

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: