Friday, March 13, 2009

good grades.

so i am like so proud of myself. and you know how when you're proud of yourself you just wanna go and tell someone what you've done to make yourself so proud? well im like that and right now i just feel like telling the world why im so proud! i might be getting straight As in school this marking period. meaning i might get a 4.0 which was one of my goals this year. this is also very exciting because i got 2 Fs in earth science this year and now my grade in that class is an A+! i used to be all about my friends and boyfriend and just having fun. but i think that i've learned they are not everything and some things are more important. so i think i've been more focused on my school work and my grades. i thought i'd tell you all because i really can't tell anyone else. if i try telling my mom she'll only listen to the first thing i say and then just stop paying attention. my dad only listens because he doesnt see me much and wants to make it up to me. my boyfriend doesnt care because hes concerned about his grades. and my best friends... arent really best friends anymore. and now this weekend im going to be at my dads house... which is horrible! he moved in with his girlfriend a few months ago. shes fine. but she has 2 teenage daughters that i hate. Kelly (14 years) and jessica (18 years) they are both spoiled brats that will do anything to get what they want. i cant stand them. and when im over there i have to share a room with kelly >.< so basically this weekend is gonna suckk. oh well. peace out home skillet.


Forever ++ Always,

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: