Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The first of many!

As you can see this is my first blog. So basically im just going to introduce myself to you. My name is Dana. I'm 15 years old and i'm a freshmen. I live with my mom, step dad, brother and three cats that i love to death. I also have a step sister. I have great friends even though i just lost one because of stupidity. I have an amazing boyfriend who goes by the name of Chandler. I love pretty much all animals even though i'm scared to death of some. Sharks are my main fear. Other fears are ghosts and this may sound weird but dead people. I can not go too close to a person at a funeral. I play the flute and love music of all kinds. I get along with many people, unless you piss me off right away. I'm really good at rockband. I can pretty much play anything on expert. I have really high self esteem and sometimes it comes off as me being conceited. I'm not conceited i just think im really good at a lot of things and i love my body. I really do care about a lot of people and if i see someone cry i may just start crying as well. i love all water creatures but i will never go into an ocean. Some of my goals in life are to visit Rome, Italy. Paris, France. and Barcelona, Spain. So i guess thats all for now. Ohh and i loveee tacos! Peace!


Forever ++ Always,

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: