Sunday, March 22, 2009

inspiration.

so i have recently read one of my ex friends blogs. it made me a little emotional and it really made me realize some things. it made me realize that you have to let some things go in your life, even some good things. you can't hold onto everything forever. her blog was almost all about me and our friendship. and i have to agree with it 100% as much as i want it back. heres part of her blog:
"it's always hard to let go of it and move on. you always have that little voice in the back of your hand everytime you play grand theft auto, or stay up late, or dye your hair, or eat tofu icecream and pulled pork, or come across old photobooth pictures. the past doesn't go away. you just have to try to remember the good, instead of the bad. and put your energy into your future. it's alot more fulfilling, i hear. you also have to see that just because you had to let go of someone in your past, doesn't mean you have to be mortal enemies. it's ok to miss them. you will if you really cared. that's just how things always are."
this is where i started to get emotional. we had a lot of good memories and i can just keep those and wash away the bad ones. i'll get past it all eventually. but this one blog that she wrote inspired me so much. it has taught me a lot. and even if we are never best friends again and even if we never talk to eachother again i want her to know i love her and always will. she is one of my heros. i will remember her and everything she has taught me for the rest of my life.


Forever ++ Always,

Dana

1 comment:

  1. *sigh*

    *nearly cries*
    i never notice how much of a g-ass writer i am.
    we need to talk, right?

    ReplyDelete

i love reading everything you have to say (: