Saturday, March 28, 2009

future hubby.

are all guys seriously the same? like i thought that there were a few guys that were nice. well... i want one! where did they all go? i cant seem to find one. and thats not fair. i just want a boy whos gonna treat me right. and he has to be a cutie! now... i found the perfect boy for me. and we will get married. his name is mario. he is part of the local band 'catch me if you can'. hes uber cute and he can sing like woah. and he talked to me!! it so soo romantic! true story. you can even ask caty! she was with me! and i have pictures. ill post them up sometime! so anywho... boys are dumb. i am perfect and therefore i need mario because hes famous. hehe. peace!


Forever ++ Always,

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: