Sunday, January 24, 2010

safety pin fun


this may look like a normal ear to you... but its not! well, it is but its special. would you like to know why? because it is my ear. and last night while me and zoe were at zoes grandrents house, she pierced my cartilage... with a safety pin! i was soo nervous but she convinced me to do it. i was listening to her ipod and we had to be quit because it was like 11pm. i was whispering "omggg. is it in yet? is it in yet?" haha and then it was finally over and i was like "omgg you just pierced my ear!" hahah. it really only hurt a little bit! i was amazed at how much it didnt hurt. but after it was all done it still hurt a little. and in the morning zoe said we had to keep moving it so it loosens up a bit. so she moved it. and that hurt like a biznitch! but like a minute after she stopped it was back to its little bit of pain there was before. and right now, less than 24 hours later, it doesnt hurt at all. like if i hit it or move it its gonna hurt. but it just being there i dont even notice. but i have to move it again soon and im afraid of doing it >.< oh well. i have to do it or else it will like close on the safety pin. yeah the safety pin is still in my ear. zoes gonna take it out and put an earring in tomorrow before dinner. i bet thats gonna hurt.
anywho, tomorrow my daddy is taking me and zoe out to dindin for my birthday which is on tuesday :]. the sad part about my birthday being on tuesday is that i have 2 midterms and have to write a total of 4, maybe 5 essays. that will not be fun. but ill be sixteen! and im gonna get my permit and try to get a job. which will be great! so i've got a fun couple of days coming up!

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: