Monday, January 4, 2010

monday monday monday.

i feel awful for not writing in forever! christmas was great! i got a ton of stuff and i loved it. my new year was also great! i spent some time with my friendsss! my break is over and i am now in school. i only have 8 minutes to write this whole thing so it probably wont be that long or that great.
my birthday is coming up! im going to be sixteen on january 26! im so excited. once im 16 i plan on getting my permit and a job. i could use the money and then i could save a bunch of it too. so then later on i could get my license and possibly a car. i doubt ill do that anytime soon though.
i want to get a job at like a clothing store or something. something cool. or something like petsmart or something. idk. my last choice is like taco bell or McDonalds. i dont want to work at a fast food place but its probably were ill end up for now. either way ill be happy because ill be getting money. which is a step up from my brother. he is all "oh but im gonna be making more money then you" but its whatever because he didnt have a job when he was 16. hes 18 so hes supposed to make more money than me.
this is longer than i expected it to be. and i still have a few minutes left. but i think im done for now. i had a long break of hanging out with friends and shopping and stuff. nothing too exciting. so yeah... i would ask how was your break, but the only person who reads this is caty. and i already know how her break was. alrighty thenn. byee.

xo dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: