Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fail.

so i think i kinda fail. wanna know why? of course youd do! i thought it was thursday. i was about to post a "things i love thursday" and then i was like wait! its wednesday!

haha so anywho... the other day i totally cried my eyes out. why you might ask? because. i was told by one of my bestfriends that not a lot of people like me. i went home and thought about it and decided it was true. i know i have friends and stuff but i thought a lot more people didnt like me than did. i was thinking about how lauren is always ignoring me for eric and she doesnt like me as much. i was thinking about melissa and how she doesnt like me but wont admit it. i was thinking about how all of zoes friends dont like me... but they dont even know me. and i cried.

but do you know what i just realized right now while writing this? for every 10,000 people that love me there are 10,000 people that hate me. theres always going to be those certain someones who just cant stand me but theres also people who love me. and i dont like some people too. people are not perfect and sometimes you just cant like the people that have flaws that you cant stand. and thats ok. so now i feel much better from the other night.

also i forgot to make a post on this. monday january, 11 was zoes 15th birthday! she is one of my besties and i love her to dealth. me and her and her family went out to dindin at some japanese place and i had fried ice cream :] it was sooo yummy! i didnt really like the main food because it was basically all seafood and im not a big fan of seafood. but i still had fun! :D

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: