Friday, January 15, 2010

ahhh!

today, lunch was horrible. it started off fine but then khang came over and said, "move or ill spill this soup on you." nice right? so i moved over so he could sit down. then i asked if i could have one of his animal crackers and he said no but i reached for one anyways. he wouldnt let me have one. he hit me. so i hit him back. e hit me like 3 times and in my boob :[ so it hurt. and he was like, "i will really hit you!" so i just got pissed. and chandler just sat there watching. he loves me sooo much but hes gonna sit there and watch khang hit me. i was mad so i almost started crying and to prevent people from seeing i covered my face and put my head down. then chandler started like playing "footsies" with me and it was annoying so i kicked him. then khang punched my thigh and was all "dude when you hit her thigh it jiggles." and DJs responce was "well yeah look how big it is." so i was like wow fuck you guys. so i was just pissed.

also yesterday i was looking at my old facebook that i dont go on anymore. i was reading all of my statuses from september 2008. i was soo happy. and the way i talked was childish. not like immature childish but adorable childish. and when i compare that to how i am now, i've changed a lot. i've grown up. but with this growing up i've gotten less happy. i remember almost exactly a year ago i was sitting on the floor in my room, it was freshly painted and clean and it was just amazing. i was on the phone with chandler because we were dating then and i just remember i kept saying "i am so happy" over and over again. and i was smiling. i was soo happy that day and i just wish i could go back and be that happy again.

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: