Tuesday, January 26, 2010

happy birthday to ME!

oh what a lovely day. today was such an amazing day. it is January 26, 2010 aka my sixteenth birthday. i had two midterms today and had to write 4 essays but you know, it was all worth it. i had fun in my 2 hour break in between tests. and while i was walking to my bus 2 of my favorite freshies got off their bus to hug me and say happy birthday. then i got on my bus and the rest of my favorite freshies were all "HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!" and they started tickling me. haha fun stuff. oh how i love my freshies. so anywho i am going to the mall with my mommy in a little bit and theres a possibility that ill spend all of my money... all $174 of it. but whatevs. its my birthday, i can do what i want.
so how is your day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: