Monday, April 12, 2010

TV teaches you a lot.

weather you want to believe it or not.

phineas and ferb taught me that the little thing on the tip of a shoelace is called an aglet. they even have a cute little song for it "A-G-L-E-T aglet! dont forget it!" and they repeat that over and over :)
they also taught me that if i put my mind to it, i can do anything! like building a rocket or fighting a mummy or climbing up the eiffel tower. discovering something that doesnt exist or giving a monkey a shower! hehe if any of you watch phineas and ferb you'll get why what i just said was funny :]

hannah montana taught me that if theres something that you enjoy doing, you shouldnt let people hold you back. and also that if you love someone, you should tell them the truth. because lying will only hurt them more. like in the one episode where lilly cant sing and miley tried to help her and ends up making her look bad. she says that singing is just something to do for fun and everyone should be able to do it even if they dont have the best voice.

We haven't met
And that's okay
'Cause you will be asking for me one day
Don't want to wait
In line
The moment is mine believe me
Don't close your eyes
'Cause it's a chance worth takin'
And I think that I can shake you
I know where I stand
I know who I am
I would never run away when life gets bad, it's
Everything I see
Every part of me
Gonna get what I deserve
I got nerve
 
^^lyrics from a hannah montana song :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: