Tuesday, April 20, 2010

little letters.

dear spring break,
im not grounded this year! so i can enjoy you and your wonderfulness! i've already had fun bestie time with my besties and ive done some driving. now i just gotta hang with the rest of my friends :]

dear delmar,
i like you a lot. but i only see you in school. and besides school i can talk to you on facebook but not a lot. you said on monday you will let me know if we are gonna go out or not. the only thing holding you back is chandler. well i hope he doesnt effect your decision.

dear aaron,
i like you a little. if me and delmar dont go out i see you in my future. you're funny and you like me too. you're my bestie and even if we dont go out we're still gonna hang out and be awesome!

dear summer,
hurry  up and get here. i can not wait to go swimming and go to amusement parks and go to concerts and go to the beach and have week long sleepovers! and camp will be fun because zoe might be there! oh this summer will be one to remember. :]

dear music,
you are my ultimate best friend. i know im always saying how music is amazing and makes everything better but its true! music just makes my mood go from whatever to greatt! id probably be depressed if i didnt have music.

so im not sure if you've noticed but i kinda only like freshmen. chandler. freshman. devin. freshman. delmar. freshman. aaron. freshman. like whats up with that? i need some older friends haha. anywho you know what else i like more than others? odd numbers. i like them better than even numbers. im not sure why but i do. hehe im an odd individual. oh well :] have a lovely spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: