Saturday, April 24, 2010

spring break

is basically over! heres my week:
Friday after school i walked to east and met up with caty and her friends. we all walked to the auditorium theater where the day of silence dance was! it was uber fun and very different. but in a good way. i'll probably go again next year if i can go with caty. then me and caty took a bus to jessicas school where we got mega bored listening to a guy preach for like 2 hours. then the 3 of us walked to friendlys and got a huge ice cream nd harassed julius! then andrew and jolana picked us up and we slept over at jessicas house.
Saturday my mom picked me up and took me home. lauren came over and it was boring. my daddy picked me up around 5 and i got to drive around and then i went babysitting. then kathee drove me home with my $40 and i went to sleep. most boring day of my week.
Sunday i drove around some more and i drove myself home from my daddys house which was fun. i enjoy driving. then i was just home and matt and jess and stephen came over. we just hung out for a bit and then they were gonna leave and come back later. so they left and came back later around 12am but without stephen. so the 4 of us, matt, eric, me, and jess,played a game and stayed up till about 5am. then we went to sleep.
Monday my mommy woke me and jess up around 8am and we got coffee at wilson farms and went to catys house! we started recording ourselves doing awesome stuff because we're going to make a music video! we went to the park behind 16 school and hung out there for a bit. then we went back to catys and jess went home. then me and caty went shopping and stuff. and we made food and did other stuff i cant really remember lol. then we went to bed!
Tuesday we woke up and made cookies and stuff. and watched tv and i really cant remember much. haha. anyways so i went home and hung out at home for a little bit and then i went over to zoes house. we went to her neighbors house and watched glee. then we went back to her house and watched the whole first season of glee. im now addicted. we stayed up until 3:30am when her dad told us to go to sleep.
Wednesday in the morning zoe straightened my hair and i went home. around 12:30 i hung out with hakiere and his little brother ihsaan at the park near my house. aaron met up with us and we went to hakieres house. we played mario cart and brawl and i lost in both of them. blah i suck at video games. then we went outside and played monkey in the middle and that was really fun. we hung out all day and aaron walked me home around 8:30pm. then i texted them until i fell asleep.
Thursday started off the same as wednesday except i was home. melissa and hakiere came to my house around 12:30 and we all went to the park again. aaron met up with us again and we played tag for a little while. then we all went back to hakieres house and played video games again and then went outside and played monkey in the middle. i fell and scraped my arm but it was still fun. then at 4 me and melissa walked home. me and my mom and eric went to the mall and met up with lauren. we ate and shopped a little and then went home. then we went to the movies and saw valentines day. it was really good. then we went home and i texted people and went to sleep.
Friday melissa and aaron were the first over at my house. we hung out inside for a while and then went outside so i could attempt to roller blade. i kind of sucked lol. then hakiere came and aaron had to leave. then we went inside and melissa had to leave. so it was me and hakiere all day! we went to his house and i played video games with his little brother for a bit but then it got boring so we watched phineas and ferb and me and hakiere were kinda having a tickle fight haha. i was laughing so hard i started crying. then we went back to my house and hung out and watched malibus most wanted. then aaron came over at 8pm and hakiere had to go home. so me and aaron played tap tap and just like hung out for 2 hours. then he went home too. then i was texting him until i fell asleep.
Today my mom woke me up and i drove us to the public market. we walked around and bought veggies and whatnot and i bought a little cheesecake. then we went out for lunch at wendys. then i drove us to supercuts and i got my eyebrows waxed. then we went to wegmans. then we came home and i came on the computer and and typing this! in a few hours i will go to my daddys house and i guess we're going to this park thingy and then im staying over there until tomorrow.
so i have had a very eventful week! very busy. and on monday i will be going back to school. i will get an answer from delmar on if he wants to go out or not but im not so sure if i do anymore. so ill update on that when the time comes. hope you all had a fun week. bye :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: