Thursday, April 15, 2010

things i love thursday :]

  • the fact that delmar likes me back!
  • being extremely amazingly happy. wow eric just pissed me off wtf.
  • good music making my happy mood turn even happier. if i was any happier, i might explode.
  • chocolate chip cookies! yumm :]
  • picnics in my backyard on a twister mat. i've had two of them now. soo fun!
  • not talking all day, which is what ill be doing tomorrow for two reasons. 1)day of silence 2)protesting uniforms at my school.
  • being on the phone for hours with my bestie!
  • being outside. outsideness makes me happy.
  • being funny. even though not many people will admit it, i am very funny. like i dont crack jokes or anything but i just say random stuff thats funny as a mofo.
  • google! whenever i dont know something... google!
  • my art project. i didnt like it... but i added a quote to it and now i love it. its amazing how something so small can affect how i feel.
  • being happy. i know i've said this a thousand times but its never enough. im just so happy :]
  • the day of silence dance tomorrow with caty and her friends!
  • walking! its fun and good for you. i like walking, especially if im with people i like.
i guess thats all for this thursday :)

-dana

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    i love reading everything you have to say (: