Tuesday, October 30, 2012

oh boy. me and aaron keep flopping up and down like a fish out of water. right now we're friends.hes still with her. he almost cheated on her with me last night. part of me wanted that. part of me didnt. in the long run im glad we didnt do anything too bad because i feel like that wouldnt do anything good for us. but anyways. im still sad. i have hope for the future though. he told me if they ever split then he would most likely try things out with me one more time. im really looking forward to that future. i know we can be something great. we were so close to perfect before but honestly i think everything we have gone through is just making us stronger people and will help us out for the future. we will be close to perfect again someday. i will stand here and be his friend through his relationship no matter how much it hurts me. crying makes me feel better sometimes. just to let it all out. i feel like i just need to keep my feelings and emotions in for a while. until we are better at being friends. until then i guess ill just vent on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: