Sunday, November 4, 2012

me and aaron were doing fine as friends. we still had our conversation/arguments about us being together...or not being together. but we were fine. but then he told his girlfriend about what we did the other night aaaand she told him she didnt want him talking to me anymore. we had a long conversation/argument about this but the conclusion was us not talking anymore. but not because she said so. its for him. for us. he told me he needs time away from me to really get over everything that happened between us. i understand that. he said the more he talks to me and the more good things i do the more it brings him back. but hes still too scared to go for it again. at least for now. but he made a promise that he will come back and when he does he will make it up to me. i know he still wants us to be together. he loves me. he even told me that last night. but it still kills me to think of them together. i never had anything against her until the day she took my man from me. i know he wasnt technically mine... but he was mine. and i told her to watch out for her own good. and i meant it. he doesnt love her. he still loves me. and he cant give her everything she wants and needs because of it. they will never be perfect. and they've already had some bad things in their relationship and theyve only been together not even a month. so i wasnt saying it for me. i was letting her know that she wanted someone who was emotionally damaged and still in love. you cant do much with those  kinds of people. part of me is happy that i know hell come back eventually. but part of me is still hurt. i have really been trying so hard recently and he knows it. and even now im still trying. trying to keep my distance so that the time will go by fast and we can hopefully be together. its hard. theres nothing i want more than to be with aaron right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: