Thursday, February 4, 2010

things i love thursday

  • getting my permit tomorrow possiblyy
  • being in a class with  some of my favorite people (zoe, hakiere, melissa, brian, delmar, etc)
  • my awesome penguin shirt
  • nina, of course
  • sandwiches on hot dog buns
  • the name Mario. i simply love it!
  • the new show life unexpected. i love it!
  • being happy and friendly and bubbly.
  • being happy for other people.
  • music. listening to it all the time is a must.
  • peace signs.
so eric and lauren told me that the permit test is really easy and i think im ready for it. lauren said all you need to study for is the signs and alcohol. eric said all i need to study is the signs. thy said everything else is common sense. i took a few practice tests before and got either 100 or close to that and today i took an alcohol test and i got 1 out of 20 questions wrong. i also took a sign test and got 100%. so im pretty sure ill do just fine. so my mom is making me pay for half of it and i have that. so if tomorrow she is willing to take me, i will go and take my test and hopefully get my permit :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: