Friday, February 19, 2010

story of my life.

so i like this guy, right? and i told him that last night. heres our little conversation:
"i kinda sorta might like you a little bit. lol"
"andd when did you kinda sorta might starts to think that?"
"about a week or so ago."
"ohhh. sorry if i dont respond. im drivingg."
and we've just been talking like normal. so its just like out there in the open. my friends told me he doesnt like me... but hes never said that. so i can hope, right? i mean, he might not like me. but you never know. maybe he secretly does! haha all i know is that i read his blog and with every little thing i see on there, it makes me like him more.
yeahh so thats my boy stuff. now heres some girl stuff.
i was with jessica on friday, jess and caty on saturday, caty on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, and lauren thursday too. today im going to alyssa meyers house. shes kinda like my sister. i grew up with her because my mom babysat her as a child. we've been best friends for forever. im not so sure anymore. the last time i saw her was my birthday party last year! and we're two completely different people. we're kinda just drifting apart slowly. which is sad to think about but true. but today and tomorrow ill be with her and im sure we'll have fun!
break is almost over and that makes me sad. i do miss school but i like not having to worry about work and stuff. i guess thats life. half the school year is over already. summer is on its way :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: