Friday, February 5, 2010

little letters

dear horrible brother,
i hate you. like more than anyone. i dont get why you're so mean to me. i've done nothing to you. you just dont like me for some reason. and i dont mean anything to you.

dear step sister,
i try so hard to get your attention... but it never works. you ignore me and spend all your time with my brother. you dont even realize you do it, even though i've said something about it more than once. maybe i should just give up.

dear degrassi,
you are an amazing yet over dramatic show. i love you haha. you keep me and zoe very amused.

dear chandler & melissa,
i really am trying to be happy for you. it might take me a while to get used to this but i will eventually. i hope things between us wont be awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: