Thursday, April 9, 2009

10th grade. all planned out.

i've planned out next year already! well for the most part. it kinda starts this summer though, with volleyball! yes i am getting back into sports like i was in 7th grade! so volleyball starts sometime in august. and caty is doing it with me. hopefully we wont get cut from the team for being obnoxious... or for just sucking. i think that'll be lots of fun. also we'll both be going to a new school! well, not a new school for me, but a new building. so we'll both be surprised! and we can have like a bazillion sleep overs and then we can just walk to school from her house or take the bus from mine! it'll be uber fun.
i'll be with a bunch of old and new friends. there will be no uniform! that'll be nice, i've been wearing one for three years now. and there will be some new kids too, there always is, so i might meet some cute guys! even if i dont im hoping to mature a bit more. over this past year ive been hanging out with people younger then me aka less mature. just because they are younger doesnt make them less mature, but trust me, they are. so this school is gonna have a lot of older then me kids. so im hoping ill get on track with people of my maturity level or higher.
i know im not gonna like a bunch of people in school, but hey it'll be like that anywhere i go, might as well do it somewhere where i at least know the people. i might be able to go to prom, if i can get someone... anyone a grade higher then me to ask me. if not ill just have to wait one more year.it'll be fun either way.
for most of my life ive had a best friend in school to depend on. and ive noticed this. kindergarten-3rd i had a bestie so i was all popular cuz i was always around her. then in 4th grade i was in a different class then her so i was kinda a loner. i made my life about my grades. i was the smartest kid in my class and nobody really liked me because of it. 5th and 6th i had a couple of besties. and they made me cool because i came into a new school. then 7th and 8th i had another bestie. she was very popular, therefore i was too. and then 9th grade comes along... no bestie. the only friends i had were younger then me or just not too good of friends. i learned how to be my own person and guess what? people liked me! i have almost all of the 9th grade as friends and over half the 8th graders and even a few 7th graders! so i learned that you dont need a bestie in school with you, but it is nice. and next year ill have my bestie caty with me. but shes quiet around people too. but i wont need to rely on her to have a social life. ill probably help her get one.
anywho... next year shall be oodles of fun!!


Forever ++ Always,

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: