Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things i love thursday

  • a starbucks iced caramel macchiato. ((as shown above))
  • the board game, risk.
  • my good friends zoe and melissa.
  • ordering pizza all by myselff haha.
  • shopping for new clothes.
  • having a soft face.
  • nina <3
  • mel's mommy being amazingly nice!
  • studying for the first time!
  • being done with summer school. ((and i think i did well on my regents!))
  • staying strong and keeping a smile on your face when inside you feel like the whole world is crashing down on you.
  • nice, warm weather.
  • not wearing make up and still looking gorgeous :]
  • sleeping in.
im going to continue my blog even though i said i would stop. i know nobody reads it anymore anyways but its a way for me to express myself and the things that make me happy and sad. so ill be posting how i used to. right now im sorta picking a fight with my boyfriend which isnt good but im already not in the best mood so idk. tomorrow i might have a sleepover with mel. and exactly a week from today im going to the 98pxy summer jam! with my step sisters lauren and kelly, my daddy and his girlfriend lisa! ill tell you all about it when it actually happens haha. alrighty thenn. good night worldd :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: