Friday, August 14, 2009

Monday Memories. ((on friday :p))

ok i know you must have seen me write "ihy" before. no, it does not mean "i hate you" its actually the opposite of that. let me explain:
one day me, caty, and jessica were all at jessicas house. we were trying to do my hair as you can see in the picture above. we were trying to "hump" it. ya know where you have a hump or bump right on top of your head. now my hair was not cooperating well so we had to use something to hump it. we used a huge curling iron. it was too big so we failed. so jessica left for a few minutes and me and caty were just laughing. we started saying she was humping my hair and stuff. and all the thats what she said stuff ahah. anyways so i was like "caty, i hump you!" and then we somehow decided that that should be our way to say i love you. so you know how people put "ily" for i love you? well we put "ihy" for i hump you.
we said it for about 2 years! its funny how something so silly can stick for a while. hmmm... lets pretend i posted this on a monday! im gonna make new posts called "monday memories" and every week there will be a new memory of mine! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: