Thursday, January 19, 2012

Things I Love Thursday.

  • bowling. its so fun.
  • taking driving lessons and being told i will definitely pass my road test the first time.
  • my 18th birthday being in one week.
  • fighting with my boyfriend :-/ i guess that isnt something i love but whatevs.
  • only having a couple midterms. nothing too hard.
  • spending time with girllock. i missed them.
  • quiting taco bell. i was tired of it.
  • eric going back to college on sunday. cant wait for him to be out of the house.
  • crackle nail polish (: pretty coool.
  • pauly G. cause hes a G.
chyeah. so theres my list for this weeek. soo im excited for my birthday and my road test which is in 3 weeks! hopefully ill get my license and then maybe ill save up enough to finally get a car. (: and the fighting with my boyfriend thing is no serious issue. ya know just the normal stupid little tiffs that we get into. we'll be over it by tomorrow. hopefully. have a lovely day (:
-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: