Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things I Love Thursday.

  • aaron. more than anything in the world. he is my boyfriend, my soul mate, and my best friend. i dont know how id live without him.
  • being a senior. its exciting at moments and i cant wait to graduate. im soo ready for college and the rest of my life.
  • life in general. its good. im happy with everything and theres not too much to complain about.
  • my birthday being in 3 weeks! (: ill be eighteeeeen! legal girl!
  • having a smart phone. or half smart as tiffany calls it. its an andriod but its mad slow and ish cause its virgin mobile. but its still pretty nice and i love it.
thats all for now. of course there are many more things i love right now but theres a few. im in school atm and i have bowling after. aaron and i are having a decent day. not good. not bad. but its better than bad i guess. alrightyyy soo i hope you all are having a lovely day. (:

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: