Thursday, June 10, 2010

summer jam 2010

so i dont have any pictures yet but when i do ill put one up.
so the 98 pxy 2010 summer jam was tuesday night and it was awesomee. a bunch of people were crowd surfing and at first it was cool but after like 3 people did and people just kept falling it was like why bother? you're just gonna hurt people. stop being stupid. yeahh this one dude got like thrown towards me and his head hit my head mega hard and then he fell to the ground right at my feet. i have a bruise on my head now. besides that and the fact that my feet were killing me from standing for 5 hours straight, it was really fun. we got pretty close too. deff a fun night and im hoping ill do it again next yearr.

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: