Monday, June 14, 2010

sophomore finals

start tomorrow! i took 2 already in class and they were math and programming. i got 73/79 in math which was the highest grade in the class so im happy haha. and in programming... i got a 59. but sense im not technically in that class, and i came in half way through the year, my teachers have decided to give me a 76 because in my real class i would have gotten 100. and they said i was challenging myself and i did really good in the class. anywhoo... hear is my exam schedule:
tuesday june 15 aka tomorrow - (12-2pm) global history.
wednesday june 16 - (12-2pm) chemistry
thursday june 17 - (8-10am) english 2
tuesday june 22 - (12-2pm) spanish 3
and them guess what?! i will be considered a junior! isnt that amazing?! i feel soo olddd. and all my freshmen wont be freshmen anymore! they'll be sophomoress! high school is going by soo fast. like this year went incredibly quick. i remember how anxious i was on the first day. and next year we have to wear these fancy uniforms >.< ughhhh. whatevss. summer is almost heree and i cant wait :]

-dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: