Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


  • drawing all over the city with sidewalk chalk.
  • spending all afternoon at the mall with my bestie.
  • taking awesome pictures.
  • taking personal days from school. here's what i accomplished on my day off.
    • took a shower.
    • cleaned and vacuumed my bedroom.
    • painted my nails.
    • took pictures with nina. ((that came out horrible))
    • did 2 loads of laundry.
    • tried winning tickets to the summer jam. ((that didnt work))
  • taking showers.
  • blasting music when you're home alone.
  • making fun of people in a kidding way.
  • flirting.

today on my day off from school i had mucho fun. i was all by myself. no rents, siblings, or friends. no computer or phone. just me, my cats, and what there is in my house. it was nice to just relax and not do anything or get beat up by the boys in my school. but tomorrow im back and should prepare myself for getting hit. whatevs. i love them anyways.

Forever ++ Always,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: