Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

i just love the lion king! its my favorite movie! and i just watched it today. it was funny because i got sad and stuff when i've already seen it a thousand times. i thought some of it was funny. like the parts i never noticed as a little kid. so im gonna show you some of the lines that made me giggle :]

i thought this was funny. when scar was ruling and zazu was caged up.
Zazu: [singing] Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. / Nobody knows my sorrow.
Scar: Oh, Zazu, do lighten up. Sing something with a little bounce in it.
Zazu: [singing] It's a small world after all...
Scar: NO! No, *anything* but that!
Zazu: [singing] I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts. / Here they are just standing in a row.
Zazu, Scar: [Scar joins in] Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head...
Zazu: [whispering] Oh, I would have never had to do this with Mufasa.

i heard this and i just laughed.
Pumbaa: It's our motto.
Young Simba: What's a motto?
Timon: Nothing. What's a motto with you?

this was funny and i knew it was coming up.
Nala: Have you guys seen Simba?
Timon: I thought he was with you.
Nala: He was but now I can't find him. Where is he?
Rafiki: You won't find him here. The King has returned.
Nala: I don't believe it. He's gone back.
Timon: What?
[looks up and sees Rafiki has disappeared]
Timon: Hey, what's going on here? Who's the monkey?
Nala: Simba's gone back to challenge Scar.
Timon: Who?
Nala: Scar.
Pumbaa: Who's got a scar?
Nala: No no no. It's his uncle.
Timon: The monkey's his uncle?
Nala: No. Simba's gone back to challenge his uncle to take his place as king.
Timon, Pumbaa: Ohhh.

this was a good one.
Pumbaa: Hey, Timon, ever wonder what those sparkly dots are up there?
Timon: Pumbaa, I don't wonder; I know.
Pumbaa: Oh. What are they?
Timon: They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh... got stuck up on that big bluish-black thing.
Pumbaa: Oh, gee. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.
Timon: Pumbaa, with you, everything's gas.


yeah thats all i guess. these were my favorites! i hope you like them :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: