Thursday, August 26, 2010

things going on thursdayy.

alright so i lied about the things i love thursday. instead im gonna do a things going on thursday. just a bunch of things going on in my life and my mind at the moment.

  • school starts in a week exactly! im really excited about it. but i've been having these dreams about going back and something always goes wrong. its making me less excitedd.
  • zoes coming home on saturdayy! she's been in france since july 6th. i miss her and i cant wait to see her... but im nervous because im not sure if shes mad at me. she hasnt talked to me at all since shes left but she has talked to other people through facebook and stuff. and before she left she wouldnt talk to me for a few days because i didnt go to her going away party. >.<
  • im at my daddys house right now. have been here since tuesday and im going home tomorrow. its fun. me and kelly get along great and we play super mario bros all night long :]
  • i still like the same boy i did before. i think it might be waring off thoughh... well until i see him again. then ill fall right back into it. its bad because i know he doesnt like me, but i cant get myself to believe it long enough for me not to like him. blahhhh.
  • theres this other guy thats started talking to me. hes pretty cool to talk to but i dont like him like that. but he seems pretty interested. buttt he's twenty! im sixteeeen. i know thats not like thattt big of a difference, but it is. so sorry but no thankss.
so i guess thats about it for nowww. not much going on todayy. super mario bros? walk the dog? yeah nothing speciallll. soooo have a lovely week of summer. thats all thats leftt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: