Thursday, December 10, 2009

hello stranger

on november 23, 2009 i got my braces off. i love my teeth! but i think i look weird even after 2 weeks of not having braces because i had them for 3 and a half years. me and caty became friends again and we're great just like before.
chandler stuff. always an interesting thing in my life. so last week on wednesday he broke up with me because i told him i liked other boys as well as him. then on friday he said he wanted me back so we got back together. but it doesnt end there! then on saturday i realized how much i just dont want a boyfriend right now. i want the freedom to flirt and like guys without it being bad. so i broke up with him but we are still friends. so things are good between us right now.
the second marking period just ended and im pretty sure i didnt do as good as last marking period even though i didnt think i did all that well that time either... which is odd because i got all A's and 2 B's. i think i made really high standards for my grades because last year i got a 4.0 and 4.11 so i wanted so bad to keep that up this year. but even with my all A's and B's i only got a 3.87. which made me sad :[. tomorrow is friday and then i have school next week and then christmas break! i cant wait.
oh i just love christmas time. with all the christmas smells and songs and decorations and cookies! its just such a happy time. when i was growing up before my parents gor divorced we used to wake up uber early around 6am and run downstairs and open all our presents! my mom would video tape it and my dad would just watch as me and my brother got soo excited. now on christmas im going to my aunts house with my mom and then the next day to my grammas house with my dad. then the day after that i get to have my real chrtsimas at home with my brother, step sister, mom and step dad. but it wont be the same because its 2 days after christmas. but i'm sure it will still be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: